FINANCE SALES & MARKETING HR SOLUTIONS EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
Bayzat upgrades enhance operational efficiencies and employee experience
Bayzat , one of the UAE ' s leading employee benefits platforms that helps companies automate their insurance , payroll and HR administration , has announced significant upgrades to its flagship employee benefits platform aimed at empowering UAE organisations to achieve key business outcomes in the post-pandemic world .
“ While the economic recovery is well underway in the UAE , organisations remain under pressure to drive operational efficiencies and contain costs , particularly in process-heavy departments such as HR and payroll . At the same time , business leaders are having to adapt to a new breed of employees who are more tech-savvy and have higher expectations of the benefits they receive from their employers ,” said Talal Bayaa , CEO and Co-Founder at Bayzat .
Improved efficiencies across HR , payroll and insurance
With employees heading back to the office and companies starting to hire again , as the market continues to recover from the impact of COVID-19 , Bayzat has just launched a range of high impact features that enable companies to save time and money :
• Automated mileage reimbursements : As a new addition to Bayzat ’ s widely
BUSINESS LEADERS ARE HAVING TO ADAPT TO A NEW BREED OF EMPLOYEES WHO ARE MORE TECH-SAVVY .
used expense management feature , employees can now get automatically reimbursed for fuel costs based on mileage driven .
• Biometric integrations : Bayzat users are now able to integrate their biometric systems directly with the platform , allowing them to take full advantage of the connectivity between Bayzat ’ s attendance , time off and payroll offerings .
• Automated payroll functionality : Deep integrations across Bayzat ’ s attendance , shift scheduler and payroll features enable organisations to better track employee work hours and leave , no matter where they are based with the end of month deductions and compensations being automatically adjusted within a company ’ s payroll table .
• Click of a button payroll processing : To further reduce the time taken to manage company payroll at month ’ s end , companies can now process payroll directly from the Bayzat platform , significantly reducing the time it takes to pay employees .
• Letter requests : This feature makes it seamless for HR departments to create customisable letter templates and track and manage requests , such as No-Objection Certificates ( NOCs ) and salary certificates .
• Enhanced insurance management : By revamping the group policy module , Bayzat has enabled its customers to always access their active members list and easily track employee policies to help avoid regulatory fines .
With millennials now constituting more than half the UAE workforce and COVID-19 hyper-accelerating the need for companies to provide their employees with better work-life experiences via technology offerings , Bayzat , in 2021 , has experienced 20 % MoM growth with over 60,000 employees logging into its cloud-based Software-as-a-Service ( SaaS ) employee benefits platform 700,000 plus times a month . x
52 www . intelligentcxo . com